Subject: FW: 2 weeks consultation from WG SE, deadline Friday 7 February at 12.00 ‎‎(CET)
From: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2025 10:58:10 +0200

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2025 2:56 PM
Cc: Public Consultation <[email-masked]>
Subject: 2 weeks consultation from WG SE, deadline Friday 7 February at 
12.00 ‎‎(CET)

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A

WG SE#98 has finalised its meeting in Cork, Ireland, today. WG SE approved 
the following draft ECC deliverables for public consultation:

*	Draft ECC Report 365: “Statistical review of the characteristics of the 
Fixed Links in CEPT”

Link: Draft ECC Report 365 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20ECC%20Report%20365.docx>

*	Draft Addendum to ECC Report 333: “Higher Power (above 30 watts) Non-beam 
Wireless Power Transmission (WPT) applications other than WPT-EV operating 
in various frequency bands below 30 MHz”

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20Addendum%20to%20ECC%20Report%20333.docx> 
Draft Addendum to ECC Report 333

*	Draft Addendum to ECC Report 344: “Interference mitigation scenarios for 
outdoor Security Scanners Type #2”

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20Addendum%20to%20ECC%20Report%20344.docx> 
Draft Addendum to ECC Report 344

In accordance with the ECC Working Methods, we now launch the period of 2 
weeks consultation with administrations. If you have any objection to 
proceed to the public consultation stage for the above ECC deliverables, 
please notify Mr. Zeljko Tabakovic ( 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) by 
7 February 2025 at 12.00 ‎‎(CET) stating the reasons for your objection.

Provided no objections are received, the Public Consultation for the above 
draft ECC deliverables will commence on Friday 7 February 2025 in the 
afternoon, and it will end on Friday 21 March 2025 at 12.00 ‎(CET)‎.

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/